Saturday, June 7, 2008

A Gathering Day...

My gosh...lately is not really good days for me. I felt sick again with my tummy....or maybe I should said, it never got better. I hate it !!! You know there is one point of the year where you would always be in this sort of situation.....I would be so healthy for a year long and at point of time, i will be badly sick. That is the time, you will feel so vulnerable, weak and fragile.

Despite my tummy, I went to Kelly's wedding. Dont want to break my promise at the very last minute....A gentleman word hahaha. I hardly ate anything because I dont carry my apptetite with me. Ok...time to go to bed, tomorrow need to be in church early for duty.

Here are the photos that I took during the dinner...All the guys did not make it to the dinner, left me with the ladies hahaha....

Kevin, Trisha, Li Fang, Lisa
Three silly fella...

Lisa, all the best in Beijing, sorry did not able to make it to your wedding last time.

Me with Lih Shan...nice to have the chat again.

Trisha, I still thinking when will be the next "clubbing" session after the last one that you "aero-missed" haha Anyway, good to hear of your wedding plan...

Pauline, such a long time already....nice to finally meet you again. Will visit you sometime in London, if I do come over.

Okie..that is it...kudos!!

2 comments:

h3r w3i said...

Wah....everyone look mature and pretty. toi, we are 29yo already, omg.

KEVin said...

yeah lor...dont la remind me hahahaha