Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My Creative Shot I ..... Bali 2008

Went to Bali on 4th ~ 7th July with Anne and Jessica. We had a good fun there !!!! Feel the trip is so short....and we already thought of going back even before we are back hahaha. Anyway, here are the creative shots that I took during my trip in Bali. Do give me comments as I just learning this new hobby of mine hehe.
Bali on bird view .... taken this pic in the plane Samsara Hotel room 218 balcony ..my room overlooking the swimming pool Samsara Hotel....the fountain at the pool Bali Bombing monument....at Legian street, Kuta
Would you believe if I tell you that this is the door to someone house? Yeap, the Batik owner house. Batik display The entrance to the batik shop.....nice lamp.The staircase at the Batik shopAnother staircase at the Batik shopThis batik very colourful..... I like haha. If look closely, you should see a horse.

When waxing comes with a total different meaning hahahaFascinated with the way they carried their loads....Took this in the car.... on our tourWent to this house where we can see how a typical Balinese house was set up. Got inspired by this window...the colour, I have grayed everything except the blue window.Rice cakes for sale hahaha.....pretty nice.One of the statue in the cultural house. They believed this is the guard.The room top of the cultural house...made of straws...I also dont know why i took this pail picture hahahaha.....The coconuts...fresh coconuts...at the cultural house..near the well.
The dried coconuts haha

Flower shot at the cultural house

One of the walkway the cultural house

I love this picture. Took it at the silverware shop. There are group of kids are playing and then when I walked to this path and aim my camera, they run in front of mine and smile hahaha. so nice.

The fountains at the MAS handicraft shop. The owner is bloody rich haha

Inside the handicraft shop overlooking outside...through the main door. From far, it looks like a photo frame ....

This one was took at the balcony of the handicraft shop

This guy was the handicraft staff....he didnt know i am taking his picture haha....He seems to have deep thoughts and perfect pose.


The roof top of the handicraft shop....

I took this picture at the window of the shop

No comments: