Sunday, July 20, 2008

My Wish List....

I always thought if i can wrote down my wish list and record them for Christmas, that list would sure be grown into a big one...haha..too long for Santa to handle haha...

I want so many things....not because I am greedy but my curiosity over things and wanted to try many things.... Now, as my passion grew for photography, I am so wanted to have a SLR camera. I read a magazine today and I am so marvel at the whole camera that I almost wished that I have a superpower to make that image a real one hahaha... too many "Heroes" episodes. I always like photography but never really own a camera until now. Even that I considered it to be a "toy" haha not a real tools. It is too expensive to own one... Previously, I always used my hand to capture the image.....of course this images are not something digital or filmsy....it only by brainwave away from my hand.... I would just hold up my hand to make a frame and imagine if i had a camera, this angle would be good. I did that a lot, I guess in a way it also trained me to look at things at different angle.

Until I make a fortune, at least after my migration is fulfilled, this camera is always a wish list i guess hahaha...I need a SLR!!!


The camera that I wish I can own....

No comments: