Sunday, October 26, 2008

Three Things To Do...

Lately, didnt manage to blog...too busy with everything and at the end of the whole thing, the last thing you want to do is to write. What am I busy with?

Firstly, I already at the final end of collecting my documents to kick out my skill assessment. Yes, all i need to do now is to get a notary public whose office is just 3 minutes away from my home hahaha am I lucky or what. Talk about lucky, the other day when I was reading the requirement on the skill assessment by ACS (Australian Computer Society, yeah yeah finally decided to go for Aus pr but too long to tell here....i will tell next time...i still have not write about my trip isnt it? hahaha well it will come ), they need me to have a letter from my university to confirm that I am a full time student and a letter to tell why certain subjects are exempted. I felt so frustrated and decided not to give them that....until they really asked for it. As I was pulling out my certificate out to do photocopy, the letter fell out....it was the letter from uni and yes the exemption letter as well hahaha. I must have asked them to wrote me those letter before I left. I have planned this migration ever since I was in uni hahaha but I forgot that I did that already hehe...so good.

Secondly, I am looking for a job to Canada. Eh eh eh...Canada? I thought you are moving to Aus? That was the expression I get whenever I tell a friend or a colleague. I am applying to Australia PR but I am not moving to Australia now, at least not so soon. I would still want to go to Canada to take a look and experience the adventure that it has for me.......if at the end of the fourth year, I do like it, then I continue to stay on. Otherwise, I go back to Australia. So now I am applying for a job of which is so hard with the current global economy tsunami...sigh.

Thirdly, I am looking for a good lawyer....why? Because I need to transfer my house title...well technically not my house yet. My father left with no will and so my mother wants to transfer the title to me now to save future complication. That is the thing, it is already complicated because he didnt left any will.....so a will is very important !!!! Sigh, anyway, I dont think I can do this myself...so better to engage a lawyer to do it for me.....I cant handle everything on my own. Too much to handle ....

Oopps need to sleep already.....tomorrow got to work. Huh work on Deepavali? Yeah I need to !!! anyway HAPPY DEEPAVALI...

No comments: