Thursday, May 29, 2008

Hillsongs United Concert Live in Malaysia 2008..

Today...Wednesday 28th May, I came back late hahaha... so that is why wrong date shown above. I went to Hillsongs United concert in Glad Tidings PJ with Chin Wei and Jueli. I have such a thrill time there.

I always have fun in christian concert because people come together very united and serving one purpose where no one will care how you act or how you sing.....we just there for one purpose and that is for Jesus. Praising and worshipping Him.....it just brings me to this dimension. A closer connection with my Creator. A time where I just want to tell Him how grateful and thankful I am for all He blessed me with. To tell Him that I am there to fight a good cause for Him....to be ready to serve.

Christ has been my source of strength along this years for all the things I went through. From the time I lost hope in my future to the time where I almost meet death..... I found hope and light at the darkest hour of my life. The same light never leave me ever since I commited to stand by it 12 years ago.

Okie I am not a pastor and I am not here to preach....haha. I let Joel did the preaching. Will share with you one of the song in the concert. And check out the photo here....nice rite. I love it. It is all about LOVE.....
ill then time to sleep....cheers!!!

No comments: