Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Toi's Experimental Shots III

And the album continues...The Cruxificion at the Charles Bridge in Prague, Czech Republic. There are many statues of this sort that mark the life of Jesus.

This is one of the high churches in Prague. This church is I think at the Parliament Square. Very unique design isnt it?

This is the stairway at the Castle that we are visiting, which is at suburban of Prague. Imagine the stairway during dark....scary right hahaThe view is taken from the Castle. The village resides along the hill slope. I feel so royalty now haha.The castle, the resident of King "not sure who" hahaha.Needless to introduce, Yes the Eiffel Tower. Such a long queue when I was there..so I just took it from the ground haha.

The bottom up Eiffel Tower.

I love this shot of the Tower. It looks like a postcard hehe. I was playing around with my camera and then boom...this shot haha.

This is the Notre Dame shot. They closes the entrance to the church during my visit because of Easter. I thought I can meet Quasimodo (am i right?) :oPThis is Arc de Triomphe, the entry point to Champs Elysees. The arc is all about Napoleon...You can actually climb this arc...yeap no kidding...The entrance to Lourve Museum in Paris. Can you recall which movie..? yes, Da Vinci Code. The Holy Grail is just right underneath haha.

This fountain was opposite of the Lourve museum park in Paris. Nice isnt it hehe.

This is a church not a mosque haha. I cant remember what is the name of this place. It is away from the Paris city...need to climb a lot!!!This shot is at Rotterdam city when I wandered around with my colleague...both of us did not have a clue where are we at that time haha. Funny enough I found this "thing", you know that it is not a tree but a wood/metal as part of an art haha.A chess set in the Cubus residential area. The houses here are all in cubus shape....yeah very unique. Rotterdam city is where it is.

I took this shot during my canal ride in Utrecht. They called Utrecht to be the mini-Amsterdam haha. I lie this shot....it gives me this serenity.

This is the Dome tower, the landmark of Utrecht. Everywhere you go in the city you will be able to see the tower. A catholic church in Utrecht. Like the shadow and the angle.

The square in Stockholm. They are changing guards when I was there. But with this angle (I purposely did not want to take the front), it looked like some part of the greek colleseum rite.Introducing Stockholm City, ladies and gentleman....hehe

Stockholm city from another angle. I took this picture on our way to the tower...

And as a dessert for you after going through many of my experimental shots, take scoops of Sweedish gelato hahaha.....my souvenir to you haha.

All photos produced in this blog are strictly belongs to me. Any publication or re-used of this materials should therefore be consented by me. Cheh wah....sounds like a real deal hor haha.

No comments: