Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Slow dancing our way to Bali....

Last week, Anne (my close friend) came with her friends. Quickly, I got acquainted with Jessica. Maybe because both of us are sharing the same surname, or is it because both of us belongs to the crazy people category hahaha. Funny enough that three of us actually plan a trip together to Bali this upcoming July and so this trip serve like a "warm up" for all of us haha.

I had such a thrilled time with you guys and I hope you too....sharing jokes and having drinks with the KL nite view....who can asked for more !!!!



Who said you can only get this view in Hong Kong or Shanghai? We also have this very nice here in KL you know hehe..

I termed this picture as "Three Bitches on the Loose" hahahaha......man, we need more of this session gals!!!! I missed it already ....hehe I think I enjoying too much that I immediately bought an air ticket to Penang for August in the MAS Zero Fare promotion haha

Now we should slow dancing our way to Bali first....yayyyyyyy !!!!! Presenting John Legend's Slow Dance

No comments: