Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Another Day Goes By....

Today after woke up from my sleep, I felt a bit dizzy. Dont know if I have overslept. Sigh, then I discovered I got another zit on my nose. Struggle to get it off before next week......now have to thrown in whatever Ozy or Clearasil to get rid of it. I looked like Rudolph my god....a red dot right in the middle of my nose.

Then as usual, I am fixing the blog, uploading some pictures and then chat with Melissa. Too caught up with the chat that I forgot that I am still not yet brush my teeth and shower and it is alraedy 11.40 when I realised. I have to leave my house latest by 12.15, otherwise i cant make it on time to office by 1 pm haha. So I get it done and when it came to my lunch, I was watching this game show on tv that I again totally forgot that I am actually late for work hahahahaha.... by the time i realised, it was already 12.35 pm!!!! Yeah, I rushed like mad to the office. When I reached half past 1, I just act nothing happened hahahaha

Today spoke to my colleague from Canada. Just to find out how is the life in Calgary. And the most interesting piece of news that I can remember is for a 900 sq feet condo apartment with two bedrooms would cost me more than 200k canadian dollars.!!!!! Well, I guess that is ok because I dont intend to buy a house in Calgary hahahaaha. I just a squatter in Calgary for a period of maybe three to four years before I move on to another place.....maybe squatter might not be a good word, sojourner might be better or politely said.

Sigh, I am so looking forward for the new challenge already. The previous fear of mine has magically disappeared. Now in fact I feel much more anxious, much more motivated to try something new......its like a child with a new toy. The only worry is how long would I last with the toy that I finally feel bored with it....Dont want to think about it, only when the time comes, I shall know. Now is to put aside and look forward for the new challenge!!

You will support me one hor? even though I am going to a place where I will freeze my arse off at -48 Celcius hahaha.... Never try never know....at least if I failed, then I can still shared the experience. That is the reason why I have not chosen Australia. I like australia just that I dont think I want to do Australia right now, since I have lived there and know so much thing about the place and the people, not to mention tonnes of friends in Down Under. If I go Australia, I am just going back to my old ways.....I would not be able to see and experience somethng different. That is why I chose Canada. A complete change of environment, people and everything except the language hahaha. Who knows I might find something magical there that I like.

Life itself is an experience, a journey. We have to take effort and plan our path, and by the grace of God we shall see and live it through. I want my life not to be a book fo expectation, a norm for everyone but an unique book that spelt outstanding to many others. A life that full of colours, full of joy and full of love. As my own saying goes " A life without a stroke of colour is an empty page but a full life represent a colourful masterpiece that everyone would admire"

No comments: