Sunday, September 7, 2008

Penang & Cameron 28th Aug ~ 2nd Sept 2008

Its been a while that I updated my blog haha.....didnt had the time to do so actually. I was so worried of my wound that I may not be able to make it for my trip to Penang. The wound is still there but a person like me, would not let that be a show stopper hahaha. I went ahead with the trip anyway, bringing along all the solutions and plasters haha....

At the end of it, it was worth it....meeting my best friend Anne, had a such great fun together.. We had our talks, our laughs and shared time together to watch Ugly Betty haha....it reminded of our time in Australia. I really missed those times....

We went with the gang on a road trip to Cameron. Stopped over in Ipoh to have our breakfast...having to wake up at 6.30 am is no kidding really. When we reached Ipoh at this restaurant about 9 something, you basically have to queue to wait for a table...yeah no kdding. But what surprising was the bill, so expensive breakfast!!! hahaha

Cameron....ever refreshing but very rainy. Actually whenever I went to Penang or Cameron, it will be a raining season. I dont know why the rain clouds always followed me hahaha. We had our food, lots of food and lots of boost YaY!!!! We shared our most inner secrets, had our most evil jokes and most importantly enjoying each other company......Thanks guys for such a memorable and wonderful trip!!!.

Here are the some of the shots that I took during the trip.



No comments: