Monday, November 17, 2008

Bureaucractic Day

Today I almost forgot my best friend birthday hahaha....how could I? I was so drunk yesterday because of my ex-colleague's wedding. I already did some stupid stuff that I did not want to even speak about haha. Today when I woke up, I developed a headache.....yeah hangover. Gosh, it been years that I actually had this. Maybe really my age is catching up hahaha...or maybe not hehe.

Anyway, today went to the Klang Court to see a translator. My gosh, I dont know why I feel so fearful of court hahaha. You know sitting there, watching every lawyers walking around and those people.....the question you asked is "hmmmmmmm what did they done wrong?" hahaha then to the lawyers "eeee why all botak one" hahahaha The court building was built at 1965...no kidding, was already there way before I was born haha.

Then after that I went to the land office to get a form. Have to wait for almost an hour for a form. And the best part is, the whole process of land transfer will take me 1.5 years.....really !@#$!@$%#$!@#...

Work itself today or any other day is not fun anymore. I feel more stressful each day and grumpy. Dont like my bosses and their stupid ideas. Nonsense direction and rubbish decision.....God, I really...wait desperately want a new job !!!! But today dont want to talk about it....

No comments: