Sunday, November 2, 2008

From Melbourne to Kuala Lumpur....Factory Outlet Escapade

Factory Outlet....is an interesting place now for me haha. I was in Melbourne few weeks ago and I shopped too much too many in factory outlet over there... Guess what? I just found out today that in Kuala Lumpur, we too have one place like Brisbane's Harbour town, just that ours are much much smaller, factory outlets.

My sister asked me if I am interested to visit the Esprit factory outlet. Since, I have nothing to do...so I answered yes. thinking that all they got to have is just one small shop with few clothes to call it as factory outlet. Yeah, me "looking down" on them. Cant blame me because last week when I went to the zara warehouse sales, all I got at the end of it was just a body full of sweat hahaha. Very hideous selection they got at the warehouse sales....and all big sizes!!!. So dissapointed was I that for the first time, I didnt get anything from a Zara sales hahaha.

Anyway, by that dissapointment, I thought it might be the same for the esprit outlet. But wait...when we arrived...then only I realised omg, this is my new playground !!!! hahahaha look at the left is Esprit and Quiksilver.....look at the right is Calvin Klein, Armani Exchange !!!! hahaha ...like all "teenage girls" I am estatic !!! The one thing that I did not do was screaming and keep gigling hahaha, maybe because my mother was with us hahaha.

Okie, the end result? I spent over RM 550 on Esprit and Quiksilver. Bought two shirts and two pants from Esprit. One shirt and one short from Quiksilver hehe.... I called my best friend, Anne, she scolded the hell out of me because I spent too much again....But then, Anne, if you see that guy who was queueing in front of me, he and his family, bought 35 pairs of shirts and shorts....worth how much? RM 2350!!!!! Eh I am almost dropped on the floor when I saw the pile of clothes on the counter and how the register blings in with four digits!!!. The uncle some more smile at me, I think I watched with an obvious awe hahaha. I mean I seen people bought many stuff on grocery but on clothing, this was the first time!!. Gosh, I wonder how big was their wardrobe is...hahaha

Upon walking out from the shop, my mother started her lecture....."Gosh, bought again.....your wardrobe is almost collapsing!!!! No more space to put in....." hahaha...I guess, i will just need to find space. If I tell her, I definitely would come here again....sure she will slap me there and then hahaha.... This trip a bit rush, no time to venture that CK and AX....till next time. I even already have someone in mind to bring along hahahaha..... KARIN, if you are reading this, get ready....leave Lisabel with your sister in law....this is a true sport, we got to go with energy hahahaha

Ok la tomorrow got important management presentation.....want to sleep...see ya.
P/s: why nowadays no more photos to see? because me very lazy hahahaha....next time la. Practising for my english test in dec !!! So have to write a lot haha

1 comment:

Yen said...

May I know where is this interesting place??