Thursday, August 7, 2008

Awaiting A Breakthrough...

Today went to see the doctor for a follow up. He took out my dressings and changed a new one, barely 5 minutes and you know how much is that cost you? yes 120 bucks....no wonder our elders told us to study hard last time hahaha. 5 minutes can earn 120 bucks already, wah say....really good job.

I rest at home and I have sick leave until the end of this week. Actually, the doctor said i can have until next week. He advised to rest at home and not to move too much as my wound bled this morning. I told him cant do haha....and we are negotiating there haha. My friend already said I am crazy when I told them I was thinking of hitting the gym this week hahaha...

Well, nothing more but trying to find inspiration to update my resume. I want to give that lead position in Calgary a try. For the time being, just need to find out more about that position and see if i can get it.....keeping my finger crossed.

No comments: