Sunday, August 3, 2008

A shopping spree Sunday...

As I am preparing myself for my big day tomorrow hahaha, I thought of giving myself a treat. Just an excuse haha, the actual truth is i received a text from Zara that they are having sales this week. 70% off !!! Being a big fan of Zara, of course I cant missed that right.

So right after church, I called Chin Wei to come out for lunch. We had a quick lunch and quick catch up. Then after that, I drove to Mid-Valley for that said mission hehe. Raining heavily and I called Anne along the way. I always called her when I am driving haha to kill my boredom on the road hahaha. They have already warned me to give myself a more preserverence and control.....But me being me, it is hard la....

So when I arrived in Mid-Valley, I straight away went to Zara hahaha....I look around found several clothes...I bought two T-shirts and a jacket from them. They are not discounted items...meaning to say, it is new arrival items. So I have failed ahahaha... Total purcahse price 498 ringgit. Actually, I saw their jeans and so wanted buy and also another shoes that I wanted to try on but I didnt. Because I know the moment I put it on, it means cash out again hahaha.... In fact, that shoe is not really the type of shoes i am looking for actually but still it is nice haha. I told myself, I definitely going to come back again haha.
Then, I went to Topman because when I went to get a drink at Juice Station, that big word HALF PRICE SALES caught my attention. I thought it is safe to go into Topman because I hardly buy thier shirt. Each time I went in to their shop, it is hard for me to even grab one piece out from their shop. Just not happening with Topman but today it basically has different story haha. I thought it will be same again, nothing to buy from Topman until I saw the T-shirt, sesame street... the blue shirt with a big cookie monster. I was like OMG...MY FAVOURITE COOKIE MONSTER hahahahaha.....you know, it is harder to get cookie monster t-shirt from sesame street because normally they will print Elmo or Big bird more. I was like a kid who got a new shirt......laughing in the fitting room that I knew I cant say no to this.... I end up paying 96 ringgit for this piece of art. Yes it is non-discounted item.....new arrival.

After that, I thought why not give Espirt a shout too since they are also having a 50% sales as well. So I went in.....look see look see, i got one slim fit shirt....a bit of a pattern actually...small dots. I love it. So it tried it on, it is so perfect......of course I buy it since it is a last piece and guess what, again it is non-discounted item....new arrival. That shirt worth 199 ringgit.

I end up buying 4 pieces of shirts and a jacket....all new arrival item. I planned to get discounted items but in the end, zero on discounted and 5 on newly arrived goods hahahahaa.... Not so bad, i came back home and I got a souvenir from my sis ....she bought me a pants from Phuket...So it goes, my today's labour....


And oooh....I just realised it is now 12 midnite...it means I am already one year older today !!!! Happy Birthday Toi!!!

No comments: