Sunday, August 3, 2008

A Groovy Saturday Night...

I partied with the ladies on friday night and reached home by 4 am. I woke up the next day at 9 am to go to SJMC for my doctor appointment. Not bad right haha, I only slept about 4 hours haha...Got pissed off in SJMC because the whole parking lot are all full and have to get valet parking instead. 10 bucks !!! I dont know why, if i pay 10 bucks for a parking during a day, I feel a bad pinch but if it is for a nite, then I am ok haha.

Anyway, I waited for hours for the doctor to came. I appointment is 10 am...i got there 10.30 but guess what the celaka doctor didnt came until 11.30. If he is not coming in that early, why the **** asked the patient to be that early to wait for his "majesty". For one thing even more curious, why would a surgeon room filled with all the flowers and gifts. My goodness, is he trying to tell me, the patient, that he is a such a lovely and a doctor that everyone loves....my gosh, the flower is almost covering the "machine that used to see x-ray film (not sure what you called those hahaha)". So the consultation only lasted about 10 minutes, 15 tops. Press a little and asked me a couple of question and trying to get me to come in on wednesday to cut it out....that is fast.
Then, you thought everything is done now.....but gosh no..you basically have to wait again for another hour or so to get your medicine and get the next appointment...my goodness!!! I would have been dead by now.
Came back from hospital, got so tired that i went to take my nap almost instantly I reached home haha. Then, during the evening I got ready for my upcoming "events" hehe
Went to get Kayce and off we head to KL. She went to Pavilion to shop and me went for our team dinner at Millenium Hotel. An International buffet in a middle eastern restaurant. The poor lady doing belly dance all night long....dancing around the restaurant. The dinner was ok...we finished almost 11 pm. The bill came to a whooping 1000++....but to shell, it is just a small fraction. Having the honour to sign the bill haha...I am always the bill settler when it came to this function. Thank God, it is not me who is paying haha....but it felt good, you basically get the feeling that you are treating them but you are not paying a single cent hahaha..
Anyway, I met up with Kayce again in Pavilion to head out to Market Place....gosh, we stucked in the jam from Market Place to the KLCC area for more than an hour with a full bladder. My goodness, I was crying foul and all those languages also came out hahaha. Then reached market place, straight away go to toilet....my goodness, such a long queue. By the time I release, i feel the greatest relief hahaha. We drank and dance and party in Market Place until around 2 am.
Then, we went to McDonalds in Subang to have a meal. Kayce buy me that meal as to celebrate my upcoming birthday hahaha which is tomorrow haha....or should i said 30 minutes from now haha.
Another great nite ......


No comments: