Sunday, August 24, 2008

Part 2 : The Roaring Supper....

After dinner, we went straight to Centro to take a brisk walk....only one word that can describe Centro....EMPTY haha.....not so many people and so little shop. But ok la for Klang standard....

We end up in Modesto....actually we are only planning for drinks....but then with kenny, chin wei and myself around, it is impossible to just have drinks !!! We end up eating more than our dinner hahahaha ....see for yourself.
For one thing I must said, they do have nice ambience there.....but too bad someone just has to do something about the "exhaust pipe". Otherwise everyone, the guys and the gals smelt like fried chicken.....all the GA, Channel, CK...all gone..

The ambience shots....

The food.....deco is totally out but at least the taste is okie....I dont like the bruschetta...my god.."lam pet pet" so geli.....a true bruschetta taste so much better than that....Of all, I think the pizzas are the great....My Blue Lagoon....not bad if you like cough syrup because it got a bit of the same taste but nicer.The "Lam Pet Pet" Bruschetta ala Modesto style.....taste ok but dont like the "softness"The chocolate cake.....dont really enjoy it...very dryHmmm the delicious thin crust pizza....not sure what flavor is this...I think should be the funghi something...Taste really goood

Kenny much awaited Garlic Bread


The chicken... Very dark cannot see? Exactly!!!! Cant see the chicken also so dark....the deco my god is so out. Not really appetizing .....my take, dont ever ordered this, unless of course you like "dark dark" food hahaha

Hawaiana thin crust pizza....deliciousssssssss


Okie, show yourself all ye big eaters ....

No comments: