Monday, August 4, 2008

A year wiser...Happy Birthday Toi Toi

Today is my 29th Birthday....yeah a year wiser and filled with fun hahaha....I remember as if was I just had my birthday not long ago....I remember the last one was in Amsterdam, I went to the mardi gras with my friend....so fast it was already 12 months later !!!

Today when I woke up, my phone already filled with many well wishes text and missed calls and it continued throughout the day. Gifts and meals are all free hahaha... But that was not important....what most important to me is people, my friend and family take the effort to wish me and they do remember!!!! A simple wish from you guys really touched my heart.....thanks guys!!!

I went through the youTube and found this three....so nice and cute hahahaha....Happy Birthday Toi, may the Lord continue to bless me with the great things and the great people around me. That the world will still remember to put on a smile each day......that would be my wishes.


No comments: