Friday, March 20, 2009

The Return of Toi Toi

It has been months....4 months exactly that I went missing. Friends keep asking me am I not blogging anymore, which caught me surprised because to me my blog was never interesting, well not interesting enough for the bloggers award hahaha if there is such award ever presented.

Yeap, I have not been blogging for that long. So what did I do ? and what happened along those months? Ahem...I became lazy hahahaha that is the only reason why I am not blogging. But along those months, I did read the blog entries from my fellow friends, especially karin's. My god, so many picture of food!!!!!! I think the reason I put on weight was because of those pictures :oP hahahahaha. And our dear Jolly, so manyyyyy jokes, always a good laughter to read her blog. If you want to know movie synopsis, Jess Teo blog is the place to go hahahahaha......not to mention korean and japanese hang out at Alan's hehehe.......so what is the theme for Toi Toi? Hmmmmm....no idea hahaahahaha

So those who did once in a while check this site out, thank you for your loyalty. I will be start writing again (hopefully hehe). I think that's it for now. I will write more tomorrow.... more on what happened on those four months, what am i doing now, what is my plan in the future.....i thought maybe i am going to write more on philosophy......first, upload some pics first rite. How to link this to ahhhhh.....uhhhh....what is that site again, yeah flickr...hhahahahaha...

signing off for now....take care. MUAKKKKKKK

3 comments:

Jessica said...

such a surprise that you still visit my blog site.
Miss your happy laughing face. hehehe. Always stay happy ya =p

h3r w3i said...

lol. u are good in selling....

KEVin said...

thank you thank you.....haahahahaha