Thursday, May 20, 2010

Melbourne ....Home to be?

I finally got my Australian residency status. Actually was last year haha....but only did my entry this year, 7th May 2010.

How do I feel? I felt going home for a celebration hahaha....really, the whole feeling is relaxing and easy.


This is the only trip where I did not took any photos. Really....not even one picture. Oh wait, there is one which I took in KLIA. Why this picture? Because in my entire life, this is the most expensive bottled water that i ever had!!! 8 ringgit for a such a small bottle of mineral water. Maybe small is not really descriptive, i should use the word "petite" to describe the size hahaha. The best part is i got thirsty again in the next 10 minutes.


Apart from the absurd price i paid for the water, i really enjoyed my short trip this time. I get to meet all my closest and bestest friends. Having the the time to share jokes, laughs, our problems and many other childhood memories. You guys really helped me to off-load some of my problems i have in mind.


So the next the question will be, is Melbourne going to be my home? I hope so....but it is not as easy as that. I need to have a steady job, a higher paid or better paid than what I have right now. Should I take the risk and make the leap? That is one thing that is bothering me......

Well, like the old chinese saying.....When a boat is about to dock, it will always sail in a straight line..... I am waiting for my breakthrough....

This is the 8 ringgit mineral water that i bought from coffee bean!!!!

No comments: